MWBLSA's regional competitions will take place virtually February 1 - 6, 2021.
Mock Trial and Moot Court Competitions
- Competitors must be national dues paying members this year (2020-2021)
- Competitors must have been dues paying members at least one semester prior to the competition (July 31, 2020, if not, 2Ls and 3Ls must pay $35 to retroactively cure this deficiency)
- Competitors must have satisfied local chapter membership requirements
- Competitors must have participated in at least one community service event
Eligibility documentation should be sent to your respective regional competition directors (firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com) and will be verified by the regional membership director (firstname.lastname@example.org).
NOTE: Schools may register as many teams as they would like for regional competitions. However, only ONE TEAM per school may advance to nationals.
- Deadline to submit competition problem related questions: November 25, 2020.
- Registration deadline for Thurgood Marshall Moot Court Competition (TMMCC) and the Constance Baker Motley Mock Trial Competition (CBMMTC): December 4, 2020.
- Deadline to cure eligibility by paying retroactive dues: December 4, 2020.
- TMMCC Moot Court brief deadline: December 20, 2020.